Cold as the Depths
Here are the things you need prior to your game session.
- Install the newest version of Maptools v.b89
- Download the image pack the DM uses to create maps for Maptools
- This is a free torrent from the creators of Maptools, it is not illegal to download
- Once the file is downloaded and extracted, open Maptools →File → Add Resource to Library and select the mapping objects folder.
- It will take the program several minutes to upload or install the images
- Install Vent
- Vent info can be found in Richard’s D&D Players Facebook group. I will not post it here since this is a public page.
- Create a Character
- Create and/or Update your character sheet on the Wiki
- You can download TokenTool if you wish to make your own custom tokens for MapTools.
- You can download the D&D v3.5 Digital Character Sheet v3.2 application if you want a digital version of your character sheet.
Old Maptools Info:
(Just in case we have issues with b.89 and need to revert)